Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   Support   →   Problems and Doubts   →   Rented refs price by all memberships

Rented refs price by all memberships

Started by mmo90 May 05th, 2022 at 21:44
mmo90
Freemium
May 05th, 2022 at 21:44
Hello, I cannot find the inromations about rented refs price apply to all memberships on our website. Can you share those informations in order to make clearly my caculations on site.(heart)(heart) Thank you, dear admin.(handshake) Have a great day!(yes) Mmo90
Admin
Admin
May 09th, 2022 at 10:58
[quote source=mmo90]Hello, I cannot find the inromations about rented refs price apply to all memberships on our website. Can you share those informations in order to make clearly my caculations on site.(heart)(heart) Thank you, dear admin.(handshake) Have a great day!(yes) Mmo90[/quote] [b]Hello. Sorry about the wait in reply its been a busy week, We will be adding this plus more information to the membership page over the next 2 days so please keep an eye on it and we will update this post when we have, [/b] [b][i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
Admin
Admin
May 10th, 2022 at 11:58
[b]Hello (tmi), Information has been added to the memberships page and upgrades page (handshake) If you request any more information that we can add here please let us know and we will try to add it asap, [i][u]Thanks (heart) EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
selami17
Freemium
Oct 30th, 2022 at 02:50

merhaba..