Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   News & Information   →   Announcements   →   Website Updates

Website Updates

Started by Admin Feb 18th, 2022 at 09:38
Admin
Admin
Feb 18th, 2022 at 09:38
[b]Hey team (yes), We have done our best to fix the issues we were having with our upgrades page and add funds page, We also tried to resolve a few other minor issues surrounding other functions on our website, We need you as a collective team to help us with any other problem that may be occurring, If you see a issue please respond to this post or even start your own in the Bug Reports section, We hope some of this issues are resolved so we can keep moving forward, [/b] [u][i][b]Enjoy EZPZBUX Admin[/b][/i][/u]
lidi
Freemium
Feb 22nd, 2022 at 01:41
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions Team.
Admin
Admin
Feb 22nd, 2022 at 15:17
[b]Hey mate, You may need to cache your browser to get the current update, This is normal when websites do updates, I personally have tested on PC, IOS, Android and its all working but yes I can still see a problem with the EZPZGrid, Will start working on that next, [i][u]Thanks, EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
« Last Edit: Feb 22nd, 2022 at 15:18 by Admin »
Admin
Admin
Feb 25th, 2022 at 11:08
[b]Hey team (cool), We have resolved the issues surrounding EZPZGrid (party), Please cache browser to see these edits take effect (yes), [u]EZPZGrid Updates ;[/u] [i]1.) After clicking grid will now refresh itself so user does not have to refresh browser ( you will now see were you have clicked )[/i] [i]2.) Text will now appear telling you if you have won or how many clicks you have left.[/i] We hope we can get some feedback from members about this to try and improve more things around the site (handshake), [i][u]Thanks (heart) EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]