Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   Members   →   Feature Website Requests   →   Revenue shares?

Revenue shares?

Started by teamcash Mar 11th, 2022 at 08:53
teamcash
Freemium
Mar 11th, 2022 at 08:53
Hello Adm are you considering adding Revenue shares in the future? Thank you (handshake)
Admin
Admin
Mar 11th, 2022 at 09:56
[b]Hey teamcash (call) Yes we already own this feature, This was an option we were looking at adding but we’re a little sceptical as to what kind of comments we may get about adding it (swear) We already have some great ideas on how it could work in a investment sense (nerd) So let’s see what the rest of the community have to say about this and we may think about adding it in the near future (party) [i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
internautalegal
Freemium
Received: 2.08794154 Coins
Balance: 0.017 Coins
Referrals: 0
Mar 13th, 2022 at 06:14
[quote source=Admin][b]Hey teamcash (call) Yes we already own this feature, This was an option we were looking at adding but we’re a little sceptical as to what kind of comments we may get about adding it (swear) We already have some great ideas on how it could work in a investment sense (nerd) So let’s see what the rest of the community have to say about this and we may think about adding it in the near future (party) [i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b][/quote] It would be great to have this feature, there aren't many long term revenue sharing sites, think about putting small amounts accessible to all newbies too which I believe are the majority on the internet.
Poishord
Freemium
Mar 14th, 2022 at 09:51
My upvote (yes) It would be fantastic to have this investment option.
moneyline
Freemium
Mar 19th, 2022 at 05:44
[b]Rev. Shares are a good idea, as long as they have a good return. There are sites that offer Rev. Shares, but they offer very little and keep almost all of the withdrawal fees. If it would be the same case here, it would not make sense to implement it (in my opinion) Another thing that the ADMIN would have to consider regarding that, is that the site uses Paypal and if you implement Rev. Shares they could block your account, as they always do with all sites, well, I'm sure they will block you. It is something that would have to analyze well and make the best decision for the site. Greetings.[/b]

lidi
Freemium
Mar 20th, 2022 at 03:21
This user has been banned because of violating the Terms Of Service. All his posts have been deleted.
EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions Team.
contry
Freemium
Feb 06th, 2023 at 22:59

On earn money there is : Coin APY. This is kind of Revenue shares. I have made ticket because it was only buy with main balance and when invest money it come into purchase balance. Admin is working on it and I hope that it will come back very soon with the option to buy Coin APY from purchase balance. 😊

I keep an eye on it so that I can very soon buy 10 Coin APY(when the price still the same) 😍

Putro22
Freemium
Received: 45,000 Coins
Balance: 7,913.74811 Coins
Referrals: 0
Feb 24th, 2023 at 00:54

yes

Excalabur
Premium
May 16th, 2023 at 04:36

Coin APY is running gooooood 💯