Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   Support   →   Resolved Issues   →   Support Of Ukraine And Sanctions On Russia

Support Of Ukraine And Sanctions On Russia

Started by Admin Mar 17th, 2022 at 04:02
Admin
Admin
Mar 17th, 2022 at 04:02
[b]Hey team, First of all we would like to say how sorry we are for people in the Ukraine, you do not deserve to be treated this way and we as one should step forward as a world to help stop this violence (devil) Secondly we would like to inform everyone that our country has placed new sanctions on Russia due to the on going conflict in Ukraine After doing some research we have come to the conclusion that we can not and will not pay members from Russia due to new rules and regulations imposed from our government forcing us not too (swear) “Our Country imposes autonomous sanctions in relation to Russia in response to the Russian threat to the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Ukraine” But here is the thing, We are not banning Russian Members, we still accept that some people just have nothing to do with this at all and obviously we want to pay everyone so we are still allowing members from Russia to work here if they please until this sanction is over and completed so we can continue paying each and everyone, [i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i] [/b]
« Last Edit: Mar 30th, 2022 at 08:34 by Admin »
Admin
Admin
Mar 31st, 2022 at 05:54
[b]Hey team, We have been researching the laws surrounding the issues with payments outgoing to Russian members, After some long hours reading everything we could find out about this we have decided that we can continue to pay all our members as of today, We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused our members but we had to make sure we were doing the right thing before we proceeded, [i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]