Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   Support   →   Resolved Issues   →   Popups

Popups

Started by Cashrewards Apr 14th, 2022 at 20:16
Cashrewards
Freemium
Received: 15.57537254 Coins
Balance: 74.0908 Coins
Referrals: 1
Apr 14th, 2022 at 20:16
Hi Admin Annoying (adult) pop ups when logging in. Difficult to Login. Any one else has that problem? Regards CW
Admin
Admin
Apr 14th, 2022 at 20:38
[quote source=Cashrewards]Hi Admin Annoying (adult) pop ups when logging in. Difficult to Login. Any one else has that problem? Regards CW[/quote] [b]Hello CW, Yesterday we were trialing some new ad revenue networks to help us run the website a little smother, We tested to pop ups for around 5 minutes and turned them strait of as it was quite annoying and we wouldn’t want anything bugging our members while they earned, We are planing on running some adult ads as they are definitely more CPM but we did not want to over run the site with this, we were just hoping people would be a little more open minding and realise that we also need to be making revenue to keep us alive, We have minimised this as much as we can and we think we have got a good volume of ads running currently and we will be leaving it as is for now, Please cache the website and let us know if you are still having this issue as all pop ad codes were removed and you or no one else should be experiencing this, If the problem persists please let me know so I can follow threw and look into it, [i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
Cashrewards
Freemium
Apr 17th, 2022 at 00:59
Hi Admin Its getting worse,took me 4 hours of trying to login. And now logged in to see every time cliking on a ad there is a Popup. Thanks CW
Admin
Admin
Apr 18th, 2022 at 05:58
[quote source=Cashrewards]Hi Admin Its getting worse,took me 4 hours of trying to login. And now logged in to see every time cliking on a ad there is a Popup. Thanks CW[/quote] [b]Hello CW, We really apologies if this is the case, We were not getting this issue on our end but for the benefit of the website just incase it is affecting anyone else or maybe still yourself we have removed all the new ad codes we places and returned back to our original providers only, We were not getting any issues at all with these providers so please let us know if there is any more issues, We have skimmed threw all the code and we are sure that we have managed to remove all of the bad eggs, [i][u]Apologies EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
Cashrewards
Freemium
Apr 18th, 2022 at 14:51
Yes its working fine now Admin Thank You (yes) Regards CW
PTC-Hunter
Freemium
May 19th, 2022 at 21:13
forced to leave ezpzbux due to pop-op ads, impossible to work, constantly having to redo what has already been done
[url=https://ezpzbux.com/?ref=PTC-Hunter][img]http://ezpzbux.com/images/banners/468x60.gif[/img][/url]
SypherANA
Freemium
Dec 01st, 2022 at 03:41

I do not get any pop ups at all 😉🎉