Forum EZPZBUX - Advertising & Earning Solutions   →   Support   →   Problems and Doubts   →   RR Ext

RR Ext

Started by cristar May 02nd, 2022 at 04:48
cristar
Freemium
May 02nd, 2022 at 04:48
Hi admin can you Please Review the RR ext. Thank you
Admin
Admin
May 03rd, 2022 at 03:49
[quote source=cristar]Hi admin can you Please Review the RR ext. Thank you[/quote] [b]Hey cristar, We have had a look at both your account and the BOT ext. They seem to still be moving along quite well, What was the issue you were facing? [i][u]Thanks EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
cristar
Freemium
May 03rd, 2022 at 10:12
This is what i am trying for you to Review the Ext. for 240 and 365 days is 2-3% Only? are Serious??????? [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwTZqqk.png[/img]
« Last Edit: May 03rd, 2022 at 10:14 by cristar »
Admin
Admin
May 03rd, 2022 at 10:53
[quote source=cristar]This is what i am trying for you to Review the Ext. for 240 and 365 days is 2-3% Only? are Serious??????? [img]https://i.imgur.com/QwTZqqk.png[/img][/quote] [b]Hello Cristar, Right, Now we understand what you mean and thank you for providing the photo for clearer explanation. We are willing to talk about nudging this a little to benefit the members more but we would like for you to give us some examples of other PTC sites to work from, We want you to also take into consideration the visibility of the website and making sure any changes to this feature may not encounter more strain on us in the future, In other words, What is fair to you and others, Everyone's opinion is welcome, [i][u]Thanks (handshake) EZPZBUX Admin[/u][/i][/b]
cristar
Freemium
May 03rd, 2022 at 21:46
well, in my case it's better not to much. Please refer the details below, that's only my Opinion for Long Term Business 30 days = 5% 60 days = 10% 90 days = 15% and so on 5% per Month is a Nice settings. you can check those BIG website Today and Compare. bottom Line the decision is yours's. i Hope it will Help you. Thank you
« Last Edit: May 03rd, 2022 at 21:47 by cristar »